Monday, February 1, 2016

Lesson 2 Reflection



1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

I am proud of the information that I supplied in my presentation. I was happy how my activity and hook turned. I also liked my simple power point that went along with my presentation.

2. a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE / P        

     b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

I came prepared with my lesson presentation. I talked about everything that was required of me and I added extra talking time on stuff that wasn’t required of me.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

My presentation went smoothly with my hook, my information and mentorship, my activity, and my conclusion.

4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

To improve myself; I needed to get my nerves down because it made me forget to explain some stuff, it made me jittery, and talk a little bit flustered.

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?

My essential question, “How does a Personal Injury Lawyer ensure the best overall satisfaction of their client?” My answer two will be to educate the client.

No comments:

Post a Comment