Thursday, February 18, 2016

Blog 17 - Interview 3 Reflection


1. What is the most important thing I learned from the interview?  

Dealing with Personal Injury Law is hard work. It requires dedication and speaking skills. A person would have to be able to tolerate a lot of paperwork and trying to gain access to paperwork to go into this profession. A lawyer has to be educated in ways to answer any question people throw at them. If a lawyer doesn't look like they know what they are talking about, they will not be taken seriously. Along with this, Personal Injury lawyer needs to be able to have good communication skills. With any injury insurance companies need to be contacted. I learned insurance companies are not people to be dealt with. They cut corners and they don't give people the money they deserve.

  2.  How has your approach to interviewing changed over the course of your senior project?

By interviewing, I get to learn things different from the internet. I get to learn about personal experiences and thoughts with the topic I want to learn about. I get to ask questions that I want to know and have them answered first hand from an expert. I get insight as well on my topic.

Link to my interview 3 will be on my sidebar on my blog and also here.
https://soundcloud.com/starla-seale/interview-3

No comments:

Post a Comment