Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Blog 16: Independent Component 2 Approval



1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.

For my 30 hours I will attend mediations, depositions, sit in meetings with my mentor, and attend court with my mentor, Cindy Hafif.

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

I will log in my hours on the spreadsheet, and I will write about what I did at each thing that I will attend with my mentor. I will write about my thoughts and what I learned.

3.  Explain how this component will help you explore your topic in more depth.

By going to these mediations, depositions, etc.; I will be exploring how cases are dealt with. I will watch the interaction between the lawyer, client, and the other parties involved with the case. I will also earn different cases, and different terms, and how to do thing in Personal Injury.

4.  Post a log in your Senior Project Hours link and label it "Independent Component 2" log.

Check

No comments:

Post a Comment