Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Blog 4 - House Advisory Prep 1

Wanting to achieve my goal by accomplishing my dreams. But first, I have to take a big step and go up and over mountain tops to be successful in life.
Write a short explanation of what you are hoping to accomplish through your senior project topic.

What I hope to accomplish this year is figuring out what I want to be in life or what I want to do as a career. Mentoring at my mentor's law firm this past summer and this year will hopefully let me figure out if law is something I want to pursue as a career. So far, law is quite interesting for me. There are some aspects that I enjoy, but there are some parts that I don't like as much. Hopefully, this year by digging up more information, doing independent components, and conducting interviews, I will be able to come to a conclusion on how I relate to law as a whole. This year, I also hope to find new meanings to life. What I mean by that, is finding the deeper picture of how I want to grow up and what I want to be as a person. This senior project will help me with that because mentoring with my mentor this year will show me discipline, how to work with people, and conducting work professionally. I hope that this mentorship will bring a new outlook for me and show me away to a bright career.

No comments:

Post a Comment