Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Blog 23: Exit Interview



Content:
1. What is your essential question, and what are your answers?  What is your best answer and why?

EQ: How does a Personal Injury Lawyer ensure the best overall satisfaction of their client?
Answer 1: Educate the client
Answer 2: Communication with the client
Answer 3: Highest level of knowledge of insurance companies
Best Answer: Answer 3 - Highest level of knowledge of insurance companies
This is my best answer because it is key to get the lawyer to have a high success rate for their client. Having knowledge of insurance companies will help the lawyer get through cases faster and smoother by knowing the steps, communicating, and reasoning with them.

2. What process did you take to arrive at this answer?

The process of getting my answer was during my mentorship. Being able to be apart of Ms. Hafif’s cases, I got to have first hand experience with insurance companies. I got to see how they work and how not reasonable they are. Also talking with Ms. Hafif and her paralegal led me to pick my answer three.

3. What problems did you face?  How did you resolve them?

At first I did not know what to exactly talk about with insurance companies. There were a lot of routes I could have taken. I just had to pick the route that would best lead to my essential question. After that, I was able to figure out what to do easily.

4. What are the two most significant sources you used to answer your essential question and why?

My most significant sources to answer my essential question were my interview with Luz Raddock, the Personal Injury Paralegal, and a lawyer website called All Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment