Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Blog 9 - Advisory Prep 3




1. State whether or not you currently have a mentor, and what the status of your interview is with that person (I have completed the interview, I have scheduled the interview, I have not scheduled the interview, etc).

I do currently have a mentor, Personal Injury lawyer, Cindy Hafif, and I already have completed the interview.

2. At this point, your research is probably guiding your studies toward more specific areas within your topic.  Name the area or two you find most promising and explain your reasons.  

I’ve been trying to figure out what I want to narrow down my topic to because it is already narrowed down. What I have been thinking is:
How can a lawyer make a client happy and give them what they deserve in their case? This can be narrowed down to professionalism, executing a case as fast as possible so there won’t be stress on the client, trustworthiness, and truth.

3. What kinds of sources do you think will help you in the next month to gain more research depth?  Where will you go to get them?

I will next go to the law library near my mentors firm and pick up books about my topic. This will help me get reliable and updated information about my topic.

4. Write down a possible EQ.  Please don't worry about wording other than ensuring that it provides the option for multiple correct answers.  At this point, the senior team is most interested in understanding your thought process.

Some possible essential questions I have been thinking about are:
How does a personal injury lawyer ensue the best outcome/overall satisfaction of their client?
How can a personal injury lawyer earn trust with their client, remain professional, and execute their job with quality and results the fastest?

No comments:

Post a Comment