Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Blog 8: Independent Component 1 Proposal





1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.

I plan on attending my mentor’s mediations and depositions. These usually go on from 4-5 hours. Depending on how long they are I should attend from 4-6 of them. The rest of my hours, probably the remaining 5-10 hours will be writing up on what happens during the mediations and depositions.

2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

To show my evidence, I will log all my hours on the blog and will write up a “summary” of what is said during the mediations or depositions. I have summary in quotes because I need to talk to my mentor on seeing what I can make public and what I cannot.

3. Explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.

Hopefully during these mediations and depositions I will be attending will let me expand on what happens in the field of law and what can be thrown around. I will be experiencing this live and be able to start figuring out what I like about it and what I dislike. I get to learn about people’s lives and it’s all very exciting and different.

4. Update your Senior Project Hours log.

Sounds good and I will keep on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment