Thursday, November 5, 2015

Blog 11: Lesson 1 Reflection




1. What are you most proud of in your lesson, and why?

I’m most proud of the information I put out in my presentation without stumbling very much. I am also proud I made time limit with everything that I wanted to talk about. Notecards really helped me with what I wanted to say, so I wouldn’t blank out during the presentation.

2. What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson? Explain why you earned that grade using evidence from the component contract.


I would probably give myself a P, because I did all that was required by context and time limit. I presented my hook, EQ, went in depth with Personal Injury Law, talked about my mentorship and interviews, cited an article, interacted with the audience, dressed appropriately, and made the time limit.

3. If you could go back, what would you change about your lesson?  How can you use that knowledge to give a better Lesson 2?


If I could go back I probably would bring in props and/or books to give my presentation more visually pretty vibe. In my lesson two I will change that and bring in a book or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment