Thursday, January 7, 2016

Blog 13: 10 Hour Mentorship Check-In



1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?

I am doing my mentorship at my mentor's law firm called Hafif and Associates.

2.   Who is your contact?  What makes this person an expert?

Cindy Hafif, my mentor, is a Personal Injury lawyer. She has been in this work for years and became successful enough to run a law firm.

3.   How many hours have you done during the school year? (Summer Mentorship Hours and Mentorship Hours should be reflected separately in your Senior Project Hours log located on the right hand side of your blog).

I have done 26 mentorship hours during the school year so far, along with 19.5 summer mentorship hours. I have also completed 26 hours for my independent component one.

4.   Succinctly summarize what you did, how well you and your mentor worked together, and how you plan to complete the remaining hours.

I have learned how to make a case, file a case, destruct a case file. I learned my mentor's tips and tricks on how to stay neat and organized for all the paperwork that is required in Personal Injury cases. I've gotten to sit in meditations, depositions, and court trials. I plan on doing all that I can do in learning new things with my mentor and attending more of these meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment